The most common reasons for selling property on auction include but are not limited to the following:
- The Seller wishes to achieve a true market value for the property.
- The Seller elects to auction due to the inherent quick sales cycle. From date of signing mandate to auction day is usually between 4 and 6 weeks (depending on the complexity of the property).
- The Seller wants to set the terms of sale, these being a conclusive sale not subject to any suspensive conditions.
- The Seller wants to have his property exposed to a broader market, the digital platform and its digital advertising campaign allows us to expose the property on a national basis. This has the added benefit and advantage of accessing broader base of potential buyers and investors through effective marketing campaigns targeted at likeminded property professionals and property experts. -
- The Seller wants a highly effective low-cost sale mechanism.
- Where there is a desire for a transparent and easy to understand process.
- An execution of a forced sale (liquidations, deceased estates and legal instructions).