Swindon offers a comprehensive valuations package to our clients with an accredited valuations team. Just over R6 billion worth of property has been undertaken by Swindon's valuation division over the past 24 months.
These include Valuation of Vacant and Improved:
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Single residential properties
- General residential properties
- Agricultural properties
- Specialised properties - hotels and guest houses, petrol stations and private schools.
Purpose of Valuation:
- Financial report
- Feasibility studies of highest and best use
- Insurance replacement
- Taxation purposes - estate duty, capital gains, municipal valuations, etc.
- Market value for acquisition and disposal
- Rental determination
This division is run by Jill Coetzee (Professional Valuer (MIVSA))
who has over 20 years of experience in all facets of valuations.
HEAD OF VALUATIONS
Jill is a Professional Valuer, registered with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP).
Jill completed a National Diploma in Cost & Management Accounting (1993) as well as a National Diploma in Real Estate (1999) at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Jill has been working in the property industry since 1997 with experience in large valuation projects, including the valuation of the town of Alexander Bay and various farm portions for Alexcor Diamond Mines.
Jill enjoys spending time with her family and exercising at the gym.