Entrusting Swindon with a Sole Mandate
Category Market News
Deciding to sell your property is a significant decision and no agency understands that better than we do. Swindon Property believes this experience should receive the absolute commitment and focus of a single commercial real estate agency.
Assigning Swindon with a Sole Mandate provides you with the strongest probability of achieving the most efficient sale of your property at the highest possible market-related price.
Our market-leading expertise, combined with our enthusiastic ethos when it comes to connecting people and property, means that you can have the confidence in our pledge to always provide principled guidance and reliability during the selling process.
- The services of a professional agent with accurate knowledge of the current commercial real estate market, superior buyer negotiation skills, and proficiency in selling properties in your area
- An informed pricing strategy for your property, driven by research to optimise market interest and return on your sale
- Professional in-house marketing via integrated channels targeting a select group of discerning buyers, both locally and internationally
- Exposure to as many potential buyers as possible via our extensive proprietary database consisting of more than 30 000 potential local and international buyers.
- An exceedingly professional Sale Agreement focused on protecting your interests
- Routine communication by a dedicated agent to ensure that you are continuously consulted and informed throughout the selling process.
We draw on years of collective experience, using our customised marketing channels and leveraging our private network of high net worth clients to approach local and global markets in order to attract distinguished purchasers for your property.
Our sales and marketing programmes are specifically designed for each property in order to maximise their exposure to the correct target market.
Our strategy will include a combination of the following products and services:
- Proposal of best focus strategy on how to sell or lease your property
- One point of contact for the seller or landlord, usually the area specialist
- Creation of video content and marketing brochures for effective canvassing
- Provision and management of customised agency boards, erected in accordance with the property regulations or landlord instruction
- Placement on our website
- Exposure on multiple local and international industry portals
- Media coverage via our respected public relations team
- Social media channels which enable us to reach audiences of +- 250,000 on a weekly basis
- Our bespoke customer relationship management platform allows for targeted, personal communication strategies to a database of contacts, buyers and sellers
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter and/or targeted sole mandate mailers
- Placement in our preferred publications i.e. Asset, GLA, Premier, Driven, CIPN
- Paid advertising support
- Bulk SMS communication
- Directing of all enquiries and leads received by Swindon to your property
- Routine feedback on potential buyers or tenants who have viewed your property
- Introduction to our in-house SMART Property Management team
In summary, we advise on an effective strategy to sell the property or lease the vacancies, i.e. subdivision, renovation, rental adjustment etc. and where applicable discuss additional marketing fees. Furthermore, we share the progress of associated selling and letting campaigns.
With the objective of making properties and vacancies highly visible and accessible, Swindon offers successful multi-channel vacancy advertising, targeting tenants and purchasers through a variety of media channels and professional networks.
Property 24, Private Property, Gumtree, Commercial People and more.
Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
Google Ad's & Display Remarketing
PPC (pay-per-click) / Display Text Advertising
Most of our preferred platforms interface directly with our website and computer systems. Our up-to-date, extensive client database allows us to use email marketing and bulk SMS communication as a powerful and effective tactic to connect the right buyer or tenant to a suitable property.
Swindon's targeted marketing ensures that properties are quickly and effectively sold to the right buyer or leased to the ideal tenant, achieving an effective tenant mix.
Author: Swindon Property