4 Storey building for sale in Cape Town CBD
The building currently comprise of a Ground floor which is partially tenanted and 3 x vacant office floors. The ground floor, previously a parking basement, can be converted back to 9 parking bays to service the 3 x office floors. Another two floors can be unlocked, allowing a 6 storey building.
The office floors each has a kitchen and bathrooms and can be completely gutted / white-boxed for an owner occupier. There is also a balcony on the top floor.
- There is a income generating billboard on the side of the building.
- Being on the Parliamend grid, there is no loadshedding on this building.
- An hydraulic lift from the ground floor, servicing the office floors
- The building is located opposite the old Christiaan Barnard Hospital and is within walking distance of Parliament and the High Court
- There are plenty of additional parking bays to be leased from council, across the road.
GROUND FLOOR RETAIL / OFFICE = 219sqm
VACANT OFFICE SPACE = 510sqm over 3 floors
Contact Chantal Lourens to arrange a viewing.