The Boulevard - Phase 2
Size from 259m² to 3,891m²
The Boulevard - Phase 2 launched of premium grade office space in Umhlanga new Town Centre
Umhlanga New Town Centre is the context for this office building with arcaded retail space at pavement level. Designed to offer a sophisticated response to the new urban environment it is helping to shape, The Boulevard completes a city block and interfaces the primary high street in the precinct. Arranged over four levels, the three levels of offices are structured around a central landscaped courtyard. Planning envisages restaurants and active retail spaces spilling beyond the arcades and delivering a lively edge to the street
• A standby generator shall be installed which will provide power to the entire building except for the air-conditioning.
• Security: The Building will provide fully secured access with 24-hour manned security on site.
• Application will be made for the building to be registered for a 4 Star Green rated building from the Green Building Council of South Africa
• Excellent location with convenient access to the N2 and MR94 road interchanges
• Nearby amenities such as a variety of restaurants, Gateway shopping centre, banks hotels, gyms and more
• Proximity to sought after residential suburbs such as La Lucia, Umhlanga Rocks, Prestondale, Mount Edgecombe and Umhlanga Ridge New Town Centre
• Ample on-site parking
THE LANDLORD SHALL PROVIDE:
• 600x600 Acoustic ceiling tiles
• Power skirting and lighting provided to a lighting level of 400lux
• Flexible floor plates that add more flexibility to accommodate client’s requirements and space planning design.
• Premium “A” Grade finishes are proposed throughout the building.
Building Completion Date : Phase 2: 01 March 2018
Parking Ratio : 5.19 Bays per usable 100m²
Fit-Out allowance : R500 Per m² of usable areas Excl. Vat ( 5yr Lease Term)
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Umhlanga New Town Centre, Umhlanga.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Swindon Property website is accurate and up to date, Swindon Property makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag